0

Tired

Posted by Teresa Ulrich on 12:42 AM
I'm sitting here in my office in between rehearsals. I feel that motivational struggle again. : / I know I posted about this issue a long time ago. You could probably go back and read it again and I might feel about the same.

Life doesn't suck, by any means. I mean, I'm in... Thailand, of all places!

Our concert is this Sunday. I'm just not sure how good it's going to be. These darn red shirts are keeping people from coming to rehearsals. LKASJDFL;KASJDGF;LK4U230ADKNVPQ8U5-Q094UDKFSJGHAO. That's how I feel about it.

Granted, this will be my first concert, where I've picked my own repertoire. And these kids are new to choral singing. So, I know, in the words of the illustrious Dr. Buchanan, that [it's] not supposed to be good yet. The good thing is that they are getting exposure to the world of choral music. The faculty and I have discussed the possibilities of continuing a choir at SSRU.

I've been reluctant to post because I'm working on something behind the scenes that I don't want many people to know about until it's time. Sorry for the lack of updates, but I just want to keep the lid on something.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Adventures Abroad: Teresa Travels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.