0

Taking Off

Posted by Teresa Ulrich on 4:06 PM
As I am writing, I am sitting in a hotel in Detroit, MI. Somehow, I still haven't gotten that I will be leaving the country for a few months.

I will admit, I am kind of freaked out by the idea of teaching at the university level. I would feel very differently if I had two or three years' experience, but as of right now, I have zilch. However, I am continually being told that SSRU is very excited to have me as a guest. I probably worry a lot more than I should.

The next time you hear from me, I will be in Thailand. Here it goes!!

By the way, I took some footage today for a video, so look for that soon. :)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Adventures Abroad: Teresa Travels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.