0

Secret Longings

Posted by Teresa Ulrich on 8:40 PM
This week is the ACDA Central Division convention. Two years ago I attended the conference in Grand Rapids. It was at that conference that, for the first time, I got some sense that I picked the right major. The next year I attended the National Convention, my first out of many to come, I hope. At the convention, I listened to/watched many amazing and memorable and powerful choirs. I picked out my first baton, with some help from Dr. Buchanan--it's bright pink, by the way. No joke. I also met some awesome people, also thanks to Dr. Buchanan, who took me to his alumni receptions. :)

Last week I read an article about the Philly convention. I'm so jealous. Jealous, I tell you.

I wish I could go to the Central Division convention this year. I know I'm here doing this, but knowing that I'm missing such an amazing musical experience is killing me. My week will be filled with listening to my choral pieces over and over again. I might mope around a bit.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Adventures Abroad: Teresa Travels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.